Starting in version 6, it's possible to import KML files to Air Navigation Pro.
KML files can contain shapes or lines. The features can be tapped on the moving map and additional information will be displayed.
To import KML files into Air Navigation Pro:
- Send to your e-mail address linked with your iOS device a .kml file.
- Open the message received on your iOS device and tap on the .kml file.
- Choose the option "Copy to Air Nav Pro"
In the app itself, you can manage the imported files. You can:
- Enable / Disable a particular file
- Delete a file (with help of the swipe gesture)
Back to index.