Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:24, 13 August 2015 by Oliver (Created page with "---- The Map Store module has been modified totally on version 5.3 to make it more easy to use. It looks like the screenshot beside shows and it’s reachable from the Configu...")
The Map Store module has been modified totally on version 5.3 to make it more easy to use. It looks like the screenshot beside shows and it’s reachable from the Configuration button/tab. It has 4 sections:
- Installed products
- It shows the charts, maps and data that is currently installed in the app.
- All my products
- It shows all the purchased charts, maps and data and the free products downloaded by the user, too. If you reinstall the application or lose a map, here you will get it back. It also allows to sync the products purchased on the Android version.
- It is divided into two parts:
- by country: you can choose the country you are interested in and you will show all the charts/maps and data available for that country.
- by product groups: you will show the products by their category.
- It lists current and pending downloads. This module is typically used to monitor download progression of a product. It is possible to reorder/delete the downloads or cancel all by pressing on the Edit button located at the upper left corner.
Back to index