Difference between revisions of "Use Air Nav Pro with an external GPS device"
(Created page with "---- If your ANDROID device does not have an integrated GPS antenna, you can get an external one to use with Air Nav Pro. caption|left The external GPS an...")
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 16:03, 27 August 2015
If your ANDROID device does not have an integrated GPS antenna, you can get an external one to use with Air Nav Pro.
The external GPS antenna must be compatible with your Android device.
An example of a good one is the Garmin GLO external GPS.
In order to use your external GPS device with Air Nav Pro proceed as follows:
- Disable internal GPS in Android settings (if applicable)
- Enable bluetooth in Android Settings
- Pair with the external bluetooth in Android settings
- Install the application “Bluetooth GPS”:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=googoo.android.btgps
- Launch “Bluetooth GPS”
- Press on «Connect» (see image)
- Enable «Mock GPS Provider» (see image)
- Run Air Nav Pro.
Back to index