Connecting to FSX
Air Navigation Pro gives the possibility of using all its features with MS Flight Simulator X (FSX).
In order to do so, you should follow these steps:
- Make sure to have the “Acceleration” pack installed with FSX (or instead the SP1 and SP2, that you can get from the internet).
- Download and install the plugin from the Addons tab of our site:
If having issues while installing it, run the icon as “Administrator” (right-click on it)
- Download and install “Bonjour” application:
- Make sure to have both PC and iPad/iPhone connected to the SAME wifi network.
- Run FSX and accept the messages that will be shown related to the plugin.
- Run Air Navigation Pro on your iPad/iPhone and make sure to ONLY have the “Flight Simulator X” sensor in «Tools» menu (disable all the others, including “iOS Location Services”.
- Start a flight in FSX and press “ALT” key , then look for the “Add-ons” menu on the top bar and Start Air Nav bridge.
Note: make sure to have no Firewalls blocking the connection.
Back to index