There are two ways of creating custom waypoints:
- By pressing your finger three seconds on a specific point
- The created waypoint will appear on the map and under "Tools - Custom Waypoints editor".
- By adding the exact coordinates or using your current position.
Note: there are two ways to delete a custom waypoint:
- Swiping from right to left over the waypoint's name will make
- Under Custom waypoints editor tap "Edit" at the upper right
From the Edit mode you will also be able to back-up your
In order to do this, you have to connect the device to a computer and go to iTunes.
Select the device on the upper bar and then select "Apps" from the menu on the left. At the bottom of this page you will find the "File Sharing" menu. Select Air Navigation Pro from there and save the "Backup.sql" file.
Move this file to the new device in the same way through the "File Sharing" option of iTunes. Then, select the option "Restore Waypoints" in the new device.
Back to index.