Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:04, 11 January 2016 by Oliver (Created page with "<languages /> <translate> <br /> ---- *;Is it possible to install the application on multiple operating systems using only one license? : Unfortunately this is not possible. T...")
- Is it possible to install the application on multiple operating systems using only one license?
- Unfortunately this is not possible. The engine code of each Air Navigation Pro version is different.
- You can install yours maps on all your devices whatever the platform (iOS, Android, MacOS), but you need to get the applications from their specific stores (AppStore, GooglePlay) and get one licence per platform.
- What happens if I change the Google Play or iTunes account? Can I reinstall the application and my products purchased from within the application?
- If you want to transfer the application and products to your new account you have to contact Apple (iTunes) or Google (Google Play), depending on your operating system. They manage the accounts.
- Can I upgrade fron the Standard version to the Pro version (iOS)?
- Yes! You can purchase the bundle “Air Navigation Standard to Pro upgrade”. You will just be be billed the difference between the standard and the pro version.
- Will the app be available for other operating systems (Windows Phone, Blackberry, Windows)?
- We already support iOS, Mac OS and Android. We always stay up to date about other existing platforms and when we decide to support another platform, we’ll let you know via our Facebook page.
- How can I be informed about the latest news about Air Navigation?
- To stay informed about all new updates, features and other news about the app you can follow us on twitter or on our facebook page. We regularly post updates there:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/XampleSoftwares
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AirNavNews
- Which features are available for each version?
- On our product page on the website you can compare the different versions of Air Navigation Pro: http://airnavigation.aero/product-inner/#ourapps
- Why are there so many differences between the Android and the iOS version?
- The Android version is relatively new and the iOS version have more features. We are working hard to improve the overall engine code and to add new features.
- Does the Android version supports FSX?
- At the moment the Android version does not support FSX. Of course we are always trying to improve the application and we hope to make this happen in the future.