The Map Store module consists of 4 parts:
- Installed products
- It shows the charts, maps and data that is currently installed in the app. You can Re-install or Delete products partially or completely from here
- All my products
- It shows all the purchased charts, maps and data and the free products downloaded by the user, too. If you reinstall the application or lose a map, here you will get it back. It also allows you to sync the products across the different platforms.
- Catalog (iOS) / Download products (Android)
- In iOS It is divided into two parts:
- by country: you can choose the country you are interested in and it will show all the charts/maps and data available for that country.
- by product groups: it will show the products by their category.
- In Android the products are displayed by category
- Downloads / Download queue
- It lists current and pending downloads. This module is typically used to monitor download progression of a product. It is possible to reorder/delete the downloads or cancel all by pressing on the Edit button located on the upper left corner.
- White: maps are not installed;
- Green: maps are installed and up to date;
- Orange: new version available for download.
After a map or chart has been installed, you will be able to manage it from the «Map Options» module. Other products such as the Free Elevation data and the Geo-referenced approach charts will not show under «Map Options», but only under the «Installed products» part in the Map Store module.
Back to index (Android)
Back to index (iOS)