Boutique (Map Store)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:54, 14 October 2015 by Oliver (Created page with "<br /> ---- Le module «Map Store» a été complètement retravaillé pour faciliter son utilisation. Maintenant, il ressemble à l’image en bas et est toujours accessible...")
Le module «Map Store» a été complètement retravaillé pour faciliter son utilisation. Maintenant, il ressemble à l’image en bas et est toujours accessible depuis le bouton "Configuration". Il se compose de quatre sections:
- Installed products
- It shows the charts, maps and data that is currently installed in the app.
- All my products
- It shows all the purchased charts, maps and data and the free products downloaded by the user, too. If you reinstall the application or lose a map, here you will get it back. It also allows to sync the products purchased on the Android version.
- It is divided into two parts:
- by country: you can choose the country you are interested in and you will show all the charts/maps and data available for that country.
- by product groups: you will show the products by their category.
- It lists current and pending downloads. This module is typically used to monitor download progression of a product. It is possible to reorder/delete the downloads or cancel all by pressing on the Edit button located at the upper left corner.
Back to index