The user can see the status of the different "sources" at a glance, with this widget at the top of the screen. By source we mean the GPS, a box that is plugged to Air Navigation, and so on.
The sensor with the most severe error will display a message telling you what's wrong if you tap on it.
These are the sources that you will find in the Sources Bar:
- GPS: GPS (Caution when GPS accuracy is not so good, Warning when it is bad or no GPS signal is available)
- ATT: Attitude calibration (for internal IMU, Warning when the internal IMU is turned on but was not calibrated after application launch - wrong attitude )
- BARO: Barometer (Warning when external pressure sensors are turned on but failed to get valid barometer information)
- TAWS: Terrain Awareness (Warning when the Terrain Awareness is turned on but no data was installed)
- TRFC: Traffic information (Warning when traffic display is turned on but no compatible source is available -> ADS-B, FLARM, etc)
- LTRK: Live Tracking (Warning when the live tracking is turned on but the application was unable to login to the tracking account).
Back to index