Translations:ATC Flightplan filing/7/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- After syncing your Xample Services Account go to Tools - ATC Flight Plans.
- Tap on "New flight plan".
- If you created an aircraft profile, some of the information of the plan will be filled out automatically by the data entered from the aircraft.
- After filling out the plan tap on "Validate and submit".
- The plan will appear as "pending" and then as "accepted" or "rejected".
Skyguide will forward the Flight plan to the responsible ATC unit and some minutes later you will see under your flightplans if it has been accepted or rejected.